Attaining your optimal team in today’s labour market is the most critical investment you can make with dividends to come for the next 5 years.
8 questions to see if your team and business is operating at optimal performance:
- Do you have an (up to date) organisation structure identifying roles and responsibilities.
What are the gaps?
What has changed in the last 12 months
- Is every member of your team Growing personally?
If 1 person is not growing, they are holding the team back by defocusing other team members individual efforts derived from their natural desire to help and be a good Samaritan.
- Does every member feel appreciated and respected?
The real question – Are they comfortable enough to call the candid truth on issues and matters as appropriate?
Do they know, believe, and sell your message.
- Are you communicating the score successfully?
Celebrating wins and learning from errorsHave you a winning above the line OARBED mindset?
- Are you getting constant suggestions for role and resource changes.
This is evidence of excitement engagement and creative thinking derived from an understanding that everything evolves.
- Is your team clear on the financial goals.
If you’re not communicating vital statistics, the team are making assumptions and they are rarely accurate or positive. (Cognitively the team assumes worse than not good and better than good – neither being advantageous)- Cash Flow
– System Development
Non-financial statistics KPI can be more powerful because everything has a financial impact – it’s just when!
- Does each team member have financial security with their position that feels good?
Are they remunerated at or better than “market”.
“Money is never an issue until it is proven to be below a rival. Rivals are friends, co-employees other like businesses.
- How do they rate their leader?
Are they nurtured, engaged and inspired because all of the above elements are in order or being strived for?