I'M THINKING OF STARTING A NEW BUSINESS
2. How do I develop a business plan?
Before starting a business, it’s crucial to develop a well-thought-out business plan. No matter how small or large your business is, a business plan will help you map a successful path into the future, by detailing your objectives, and how to achieve them.
A good business plan provides the insights you need to identify and pursue opportunities you may never have recognised otherwise. The plan will also help you avoid unnecessary risk, and is crucial for effective day-to-day planning and business development.
An in-depth business plan:
- Provides you with a strategic advantage when seeking investment.
- Makes it easier for you to sell your business at a good price.
- Is a sign of credibility, and indicates you are dedicated to achieving success.
Start your Business Plan
- The tool below covers the core components of a successful Business Plan.
- Consider each question before writing your answer.
- Questions take around ten minutes to complete.
- At the end, you’ll be able to download your responses, and use them to kickstart future planning and development for your business.